- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dies at 51
Actor James Gandolfini, who rose to fame as mob boss Tony Soprano on the hit HBO drama "The Sopranos," has died of a possible heart attack, the network has confirmed to NBC Ne..
- Whatdid winning 'Voice' coach Blake Shelton 'love the most' on finale night? Meeting Cher
When music legend Cher debuted her new single, "Woman's World," Tuesday night on "The Voice," it was a big moment not only in the show's finale, but for coach Blake Shelton. ..
- Guinea pig fans go extreme: $22,000 outfit, 'pignics'
Don't let their small statures fool you: Dogs may be man's best friend, but guinea pigs have long courted their own devoted following, and the zeal of their supporters runs de..
- Say it ain't so! Cap'N Crunch not really a captain?
Until recently, the only crime that Cap'N Crunch could be accused of was cutting up the roofs of our mouths, despite his cereal's delicious sweet corn taste. Now, an eagle-eye..
- Kerry calls Afghanistan's Karzai to ease anger over Taliban office
KABUL, Afghanistan -- Secretary of State John Kerry assured Afghan President Hamid Karzai that the government of Qatar took down a sign board under the name of "Islamic Emirat..