- Teen behind viral hit 'Clouds' dies of bone cancer weeks after celeb-filled tribute video
Zach Sobiech, the Minnesota teenager who wrote the viral hit song "Clouds" during his fight with bone cancer, died at 18 years old on Monday morning. Sobiech died at his home ..
- Jedi jeans! Luke Skywalker's 'hero pants' could sell for $100,000
If it's been a while since you referred to your office khakis as "hero pants," perhaps it's time for you to step into the costume Luke Skywalker wore in "Star Wars."Yes, Luke ..
- Delivery room drama: Has birth become a spectator sport?
Expectant moms thankfully no longer have their mother's delivery room experience, with Don Draper era dads sitting in waiting lounges until a doctor reports that baby has arri..
- Extreme photographers take 'calculated risk' for stunning shots
Whether it's floating dangerously close to volcanic lava or risking a tumble in a big wave, a group of Hawaiian photographers take incredible chances to capture stunning image..
- 'Angie Baby' songwriter, 'Undercover Angel' singer Alan O'Day dies
Songwriter and singer Alan O'Day, who wrote tunes for such artists as the Righteous Brothers and Helen Reddy, then went on to land his own No. 1 hit in 1977, died at his home ..