- Jersey Shore to celebrate re-opening 7 months after Sandy
Seven months after being devastated by the worst storm in New Jersey history, most of the beaches and boardwalks of the Jersey Shore are back and open for business in time for..
- Man finds first Superman comic stuffed in wall
In these energy-efficient times, most of us understand the value of properly insulating our homes. But one remodeler in Minnesota is learning that even old-school forms of ins..
- Girl, 14, rocks Internet with cover of classic Van Halen guitar solo
Eddie Van Halen is regarded as one of the greatest guitarists of all time, and his solo on the 1978 song "Eruption" is second on Guitar World's list of the 50 best. A 14-year-..
- One-of-a-kind African school gives girls 'Right to Dream'
On a recent Friday, two hours of unpaved roads outside of Accra, Ghana, 17 girls laced up their cleats. Through the thick air of the late afternoon, their nervous chatter coul..
- Time warp: Official portrait places Queen Elizabeth in imagined scene
A new portrait of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II celebrating the 60th anniversary of her coronation has gone on display at London's Westminster Abbey-but it depicts a scene that..