- 'Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead 'beyond sorry' for Oklahoma tornado joke
In a tweet, now deleted but preserved via screengrabs and retweets, "The Daily Show" co-creator Lizz Winstead joked about the deadly tornado that struck Oklahoma Monday aftern..
- Blogger to Abercrombie & Fitch: A&F means 'Attractive & Fat'
When Jes Baker heard that Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries wasn't interested in customers her size, she decided to respond by showing him what he was missing.In an op..
- 'Good job, teach': Educators emerge as heroes in Okla. tragedy
As stories of survival emerged from sites devastated Monday by the Oklahoma tornado, so did accounts of the heroic actions of teachers who risked their lives to save students ..
- Zach Galifianakis pays rent for formerly homeless woman
Zach Galifianakis' character, Alan, is always doing the unexpected in the "Hangover" movies -- and the actor is apparently the same way in real life.Galifianakis has helped an..
- January Jones: 'It's not the public's business' who my son's father is
And the father of January Jones' 20-month-old is ... I'm Not Telling. "That's my son's business," the actress, who plays the former Betty Draper on "Mad Men," told the New Yor..